з/п не указана
Legal Advisor of LIN SCAN will report to the company’s Executive VP. The responsibility of the new Legal Advisor will be to lead corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives. The Legal Advisor will provide senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation, manage the legal function, and obtain and oversee the work of outside legal entities. The Legal Advisor will be directly involved in complex business transactions in negotiating critical contracts.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs and provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all matters.
- Serve as key legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Judge the merits of major court cases filed against or on behalf of the company, work with the appropriate executive(s) to define a strategic defence and approve settlements of disputes where warranted.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the Company conducts its business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
- Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters related to Joint Venture, mergers, registration of new companies or liquidations…etc., to ensure that the corporate activities are in line with the applicable laws.
- Works on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, establishing new companies, issue necessary documents to meet the requirements of multinational laws & maintain the International companies correct legal position.
- Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
- Provides a legal advice on the potential liability, in order to take necessary steps to control the company exposure.
- Assists HR on revising employment contracts to facilitate the recruitment or dismissed of employees and to insure its conformity to UAE Labor Laws.
- Contribution on establishment of legal guidelines for tenders and review all commercial contracts that company enters to ensure its interest are safe guarded.
- Formulate, provide, advise and / or review all contracts agreements between the company, third parties and new joint ventures to ensure that the company’s interest is protected and the best commercial position maintained. To ensure the company’s interests are fully protected and redress of grievance obtained.
- Direct control, prepare, responds and lead the legal action and legal proceedings to help and improve the collection of the receivables and defend the company’s interests.
- Provide professional, written and oral, legal advice to the executives and offices to reasonably complex legal and legal policy issues.
- To execute all other tasks as requested by Executive Team within the assigned job role.
- Knowledge of international law [experience and knowledge on regulations in Middle East, India, China, US/Canada]
- Commercial & corporate law experience
- experience with dealing of legal proceedings like Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Min 3 to 5 yrs of experience
- Very competitive salary package
- Comfortable office (Minsk)
- Business trip to UAE (Dubai)
- No more boring meetings! Only great new challenges and the help of super-friendly teammates!
Ключевые навыкиInternational Private LawBusiness EnglishCorporate Law
+375 (17) firstname.lastname@example.org